Johnson Health Tech (Malaysia)
JHT is 100% committed to maintaining the highest standards in every phase of our manufacturing process. From our board of directors to our corporate officers, this commitment starts at the top. Our leadership team exemplifies the core principles on which JHT has been built for over 40 years, and instils in each and every employee the same dedication to high product quality, unmatched customer service and profitable sales.
To be the leading global provider of products that contribute to health and well-being.
Delight and excite our customers through truly innovative products, unsurpassed quality, and best-in-class customer service provided by a world class organization.
- Focus on quality
- Best-in-class customer experience
- Best-in-class workplace, optimal organizational structure
- Market leadership
- Operational/business excellence
JOHNSON Health Tech (JHT) was established in Taiwan
Cooperated with IVANKO to manufacture weight lifting equipment and became the larges supplier worldwide within 3 years of operation.
1980 – 1995
Established Research & Development team to design and manufacture aerobic exercise fitness equipment, thus became the leading OEM supplier to leading fitness equipment brands
Acquired Trek Fitness in America and launched first proprietary brand, “VISION Fitness” in North America catered to specialty fitness equipment dealer market, thus became a force to be reckoned in the global health equipment industry.
- Launched second proprietary brand, “Horizon Fitness” in America, distributed through sporting goods & mass market channels.
- Began to set up subsidiaries in world’s major market to offer product sale and after-sale service in order to expand global sales.
- Set up 2nd manufacture base in Shanghai, China
- Launched third proprietary brand “MATRIX Fitness” in the America, targeted at commercial market.
Started retail business in Taiwan with opening of retail stores “JOHNSON Fitness stores”.
- JHT 20th sales and marketing subsidiary company was set up.
- JHT 222th direct retail sale store was opened.
- Milestone 40th Anniversary for JOHNSON
- Acquired Canada fitness distributor, Stak Fitness and North America largest specialty dealer, Second Wind. Through the two channel, JOHNSON expanded the proprietary distribution network in North America retail and commercial market.
- JOHNSON Wellness division HQ transferred from Taiwan to Japan.
- JHT 233th direct retail stores was opened.
- The number of JHT subsidiaries worldwide increased to 24.
- JHT 26th sales and marketing subsidiary company was set up.
- Acquired Californian Fitness specialty retail store: Busy Body. JOHNSON operates up to 100 direct retail stores in America.
- With 313 proprietary retails stores and channel globally, JOHNSON continue to be “The World’s Largest Specialty Fitness Retailer”.
Johnson Health Tech has been manufacturing in Asia for 40 years and has today become Asia’s largest fitness manufacturer. While our competitors are only now shifting manufacturing bases to Asia, JHT is firmly established with our headquarters and specialty product factory in Taiwan and an additional plant in Shanghai, China.
Our manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with clean rooms that eliminate impurities and an intricate mix of robotics and skilled workers that maintains the highest standards of accuracy and quality.
Our vertically integrated brand portfolio means every key component that goes into our products comes from one of our own facilities, giving us full control over how they’re designed and built. If we don’t make the part, we thoroughly audit who does, ensuring that every part works together.
Additionally, JHT has invested in additional facilities and infrastructure to ensure the company can grow with our customers.
Research & Development
At JHT, we believe that product development is the driving force that enables a company to grow. Only through product development and advancing technology will a company sustain a positive growth rate. Our international R&D team is composed of American, Taiwanese and Chinese teams of more than 300 engineers conducting research in electronics, electrical, software and ergonomic design and development.
JOHNSON FITNESS MALAYSIA
Johnson Fitness Malaysia (subsidiary of Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd.) is fitness equipment manufacturer and retailer. Our brands includes Matrix Fitness, Horizon Fitness, Vision Fitness, Tempo Fitness (fitness) as well as Fujiiryoki and Synca (wellness).
As part of Johnson Health Tech, we offer high quality, innovative products under a number of different brands – each one specifically designed to meet the unique needs of the market it serves, from full commercial facilities through to a variety of retail chains and stores.
There is total 7 outlets which located at Pavilion KL, One Utama, Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade, Sunway Velocity Mall, IOI City Mall Putrajaya and Plaza Gurney with a world-class brand and an open façade-shop front.
Johnson Fitness & Wellness is honored to be consistently recognized by esteemed industry leaders and organizations. We have received numerous awards for every stage of our manufacturing process, from product development and management to technical design and retail partnerships.