Johnson Health Tech (Malaysia)
Since our beginning in 1975, Johnson Health Tech (JHT) has specialized in the design, production and marketing of award-winning fitness equipment. In our 43 years of business, JHT has grown tremendously in the ever-evolving fitness market. Based in Taiwan, we are Asia’s largest, the world’s third-largest and one of the industry’s fastest growing fitness equipment manufacturers.
Our brands have been sold in more than 100 countries and are marketed to the commercial, specialty and home-use markets. Our commitment to product innovation, superior value, and unmatched customer service has made JHT a leading provider of high-quality fitness equipment around the world. We truly are delivering the world’s fitness solutions
JHT is 100% committed to maintaining the highest standards in every phase of our manufacturing process. From our board of directors to our corporate officers, this commitment starts at the top. Our leadership team exemplifies the core principles on which JHT has been built for over 40 years, and instils in each and every employee the same dedication to high product quality, unmatched customer service and profitable sales.
To be the leading global provider of products that contribute to health and well-being.
Delight and excite our customers through truly innovative products, unsurpassed quality, and best-in-class customer service provided by a world class organization.
- Focus on quality
- Best-in-class customer experience
- Best-in-class workplace, optimal organizational structure
- Market leadership
- Operational/business excellence
JOHNSON Health Tech (JHT) was established in Taiwan
Cooperated with IVANKO to manufacture weight lifting equipment and became the larges supplier worldwide within 3 years of operation.
1980 – 1995
Established Research & Development team to design and manufacture aerobic exercise fitness equipment, thus became the leading OEM supplier to leading fitness equipment brands
Acquired Trek Fitness in America and launched first proprietary brand, “VISION Fitness” in North America catered to specialty fitness equipment dealer market, thus became a force to be reckoned in the global health equipment industry.
- Launched second proprietary brand, “Horizon Fitness” in America, distributed through sporting goods & mass market channels.
- Began to set up subsidiaries in world’s major market to offer product sale and after-sale service in order to expand global sales.
- Set up 2nd manufacture base in Shanghai, China
- Launched third proprietary brand “MATRIX Fitness” in the America, targeted at commercial market.
Started retail business in Taiwan with opening of retail stores “JOHNSON Fitness stores”.
- JHT 20th sales and marketing subsidiary company was set up.
- JHT 222th direct retail sale store was opened.
- Milestone 40th Anniversary for JOHNSON
- Acquired Canada fitness distributor, Stak Fitness and North America largest specialty dealer, Second Wind. Through the two channel, JOHNSON expanded the proprietary distribution network in North America retail and commercial market.
- JOHNSON Wellness division HQ transferred from Taiwan to Japan.
- JHT 233th direct retail stores was opened.
- The number of JHT subsidiaries worldwide increased to 24.
- JHT 26th sales and marketing subsidiary company was set up.
- Acquired Californian Fitness specialty retail store: Busy Body. JOHNSON operates up to 100 direct retail stores in America.
- With 313 proprietary retails stores and channel globally, JOHNSON continue to be “The World’s Largest Specialty Fitness Retailer”.
Johnson Health Tech has been manufacturing in Asia for 40 years and has today become Asia’s largest fitness manufacturer. While our competitors are only now shifting manufacturing bases to Asia, JHT is firmly established with our headquarters and specialty product factory in Taiwan and an additional plant in Shanghai, China.
Our manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with clean rooms that eliminate impurities and an intricate mix of robotics and skilled workers that maintains the highest standards of accuracy and quality.
Our vertically integrated brand portfolio means every key component that goes into our products comes from one of our own facilities, giving us full control over how they’re designed and built. If we don’t make the part, we thoroughly audit who does, ensuring that every part works together.
Additionally, JHT has invested in additional facilities and infrastructure to ensure the company can grow with our customers.
Research & Development
At JHT, we believe that product development is the driving force that enables a company to grow. Only through product development and advancing technology will a company sustain a positive growth rate. Our international R&D team is composed of American, Taiwanese and Chinese teams of more than 300 engineers conducting research in electronics, electrical, software and ergonomic design and development.
JOHNSON FITNESS MALAYSIA
Johnson Fitness Malaysia (subsidiary of Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd.) was founded in 2005 in Malaysia
As part of Johnson Health Tech, we offer high quality, innovative home-use products under a number of different brands – Johnson Fitness, Matrix Retail, Horizon Fitness, Tempo Fitness, Treo Fitness – each one specifically designed to meet the unique needs of the market it serves. There is total 7 outlets which located at Pavilion KL, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade, Da:men USJ, Sunway Velocity Mall and IOI City Mall, Putrajaya.
Our commercial fitness brand, Matrix Fitness has established itself as one the world’s premier and among the fastest-growing manufactures of fitness equipment in the world. Our culture piques innovative thinking, applauds fresh ideas, and values creative problem solving. As a result, we have re-established the design standard for which others now strive, and we’ve breathed new life into an industry where customers were offered the same tired products, year after year, by meeting customer needs like no one else can.